Rochel International DWC-LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how and why we collect, use and share your personal data and will tell you about your privacy rights, how the law protects you and how to contact us.
This privacy notice is understood as information notice pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and applies when you visit our website (www.rochelinternational.com). It also applies where you are a registered user of our website or contacting us for any other purposes.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary for pursuing the purposes listed below; in the event you do not provide us your personal data, it will be impossible for us to pursue such purposes.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To answer your questions and fulfil your information requests.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes under number (1) does not require your consent as it is necessary to comply with your requests, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes under numbers (2) and (3) does not require your consent as it is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interest, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter f), of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purpose under numbers (4), (5) and (6) requires your consent pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the GDPR.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Rochel International DWC-LLC is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Rochel International DWC-LLC has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored for different periods of time depending on the purposes for which they have been collected. More specifically:
- Data collected for answering your questions and fulfilling your information requests will be stored until your request will be fulfilled;
- Data collected for the other purposes will be stored for 3 years.
With whom your personal data is shared?
Your personal data may be made accessible or communicated to the following persons who will act as persons authorized to the processing, data processors or autonomous data controllers:
- our employees or collaborators;
- companies belonging to our group and employees or collaborators of these latter;
- public or private entities, natural or legal persons, who carry out processing activities on our behalf or to whom we are required to communicate your personal data, on the basis of legal or contractual obligations.
We inform you that we might share your data with entities established outside the European Economic Area. In such a case, we will transfer your personal data to these entities on the basis of the standard contractual clauses set out under Art. 46, par. 2, let. c and d, of the GDPR.
Your rights under the data protection law
Pursuant to Arts. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us to:
- be informed on the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data;
- access to and receive a copy of your personal data;
- rectificate incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data;
- delete your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR;
- object to the processing, wholly or partly, where applicable under the GDPR;
- obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR.
Where consent is required for the processing of personal data, you may also revoke the consent already given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You may exercise any of the rights above by writing an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been violated.
Links to Other Websites